Unleash the Power of Coaching™
PerformOne Training is…
…For those serious about developing sales skills or a sales organization that systematically grows
Let me pause a second and say, I am not going to make a bunch of claims to double, triple or make you the most dominant business in your America. I am fed-up with those false promises by the hucksters. That should always be a big red flag that typically is
Good sales coaching focuses on understanding the mathematics of selling and the communication skills used by a hand full of the top sales pros and small business owners in the country. They consistently reach goals and quotas while achieving some of their highest levels of income and solidifying their position as leaders in their companies.
Sales training is truly a competitive advantage, I hope to show you exactly how sales and marketing work together, I will show you a tried and tested marketing process which I will refer to as the customer lifecycle, I will show you a simple sales process that produces consistency and predictability, And finally discuss the importance of customer service in developing a referral engine period..
- Have you ever wanted to a system that consistently attracted new customers?
- Have you ever desired a system that helps you win and convert more opportunities?
- Have you ever wondered how to make your current customers more valuable?
My name is Bruce Riggs, and I’m an executive sales coach and the president and founder of PerformOne Training & The Sales Coaching Group. For more than 30 years I’ve asked myself the same questions above and now as I develop my own businesses I am constantly wrestling with improving systems to gain not only more customers but to win the very best customers available.
I can relate to the same things that you are relating to but fortunately, I have made all the mistakes and have over 65,000 hours of selling experience… I served as the former North American sales manager for a major fortune 100 healthcare company. I have managed and coached literally hundreds and hundreds of salespeople.
I always wanted to have the ability to develop consistency and predictability. I suspected there was science available but I was never taught…
Remember your first experience with a winning team and
Music, sports, algebra, almost any skill requires training so why do we neglect our business development training including sales, marketing, and customer service?
It’s been my experience that the majority of salespeople simply aren’t taught the numbers.
For example – what would a 33.1% increase in new business mean to your company?
Does your team know the simple 10 x 10 x10 formula for growing a business consistently year over year?
How about the fact that:
- 48% of sales people never follow up with a prospect. Do you know how many times you should?
- Only 25% of sales people make a second contact and stop. Do you know how close you came to winning?
- Only 12% of sales people make more than three contacts – So what now?
Creating and using a follow-up system is a guaranteed way to grow your business. In
FACT: 80% of sales are made in the fifth to twelfth contact if you are in a market with heavy competition you literally eliminate your competitors by simply following up. Consider:
- 2% of sales are made on the first contact
- 3% of sales are made on the second contact
- 5% of sales are made on the third contact
- 10% of sales are made on the fourth contact
- 80% of sales are
made onthe fifth to twelfth contact
Lesson number two: many companies have the opportunity to significantly increase their sales by keeping it very simple.
Can you increase the number of customers you have my 10%?
Can you increase the value of your current customers by 10%?
Can you get your current customer base to order 10% more frequently?
If you could achieve that–you would increase your sales by 33.1%!
These are just a few of the areas that we cover in a well-planned coaching/training program. Most individuals and companies
- Increase in the number of their prospective customers,
- Increase the number of deals won due to better presentation skills and conversion
- Increase in lifetime value and an upsell opportunities for the current customer base
Please call me at 918 706-1992 for more information or book me to speak at your next sales meeting. (No Fee to Speak for PerformOne Community Members)