“Unleashing your emotional intelligence gives you clarity and focus to achieve at the highest levels…”
#1 Program of The High Performers!
The Pathway of the High Performers
It’s a popular misconception that emotional intelligence is largely irrelevant in business and doesn’t equate with professional performance. However, a recent study of emotional intelligence, alongside 33 other important workplace skills, found that emotional intelligence is the single strongest predictor of workplace performance, explaining a full 58% of success in all types of jobs.
Furthermore, similar studies have found that 90% of top performers are also high in emotional intelligence. On the flip side, just 20% of bottom performers are high in emotional intelligence. You can be a top performer without emotional intelligence, but the chances are slim.
A person with a high emotional intelligence is more likely to be aware of and manage his/ her behavior in stressful workplace situations. That balance lends itself to improved decision making and leadership. A person with a high emotional intelligence level is also likely to be better at “reading” the emotions in others, thereby engaging them for more profitable and mutually beneficial outcomes, whether that be in sales, management, customer service or team projects.
Every individual is capable of improving his/her emotional intelligence and gleaning the almost immediate benefits that come with this heightened self-awareness.
People who attend this program will learn a set of principles that will change the way they view their lives as well as their performance on the job. They will grow in self-understanding, confidence, personal effectiveness and their ability to handle the challenges/opportunities of the workplace. Such a personal transformation forms the foundation for organizational transformation.
Program Graduates Are Able to:
- The Integrity Model: A paradigm of personal effectiveness that defines success as what happens within you rather than what happens to you.
- Embrace Reality: Discover power and fulfillment as you stop wasting time resenting, complaining, wishing and blaming but rather keep your focus on what you can control.
- Exercise Responsibility: See how your success and quality of life come from choices you make and learn to act rather than react to the events of your life.
- Conquer Your Key Moments: Learn how to conquer and transcend the challenges of life by changing your thinking, feelings, and behavior.
- Clarify Your Vision: Know what you want and the steps that you must take to achieve it.
- Define Your Purpose: Decide what your life is about and those principles by which you will govern yourself.
- Act With Integrity: Translate your purpose and vision into reality and make your day-to-day actions consistent with what is most important.
- Value Who You Are: Make a decision to care for yourself, accept your weaknesses, and acknowledge and build upon your strengths.
Trust & Emotional Intelligence
- Understand the process of self-mastery.
- Learn the flaw inherent in the common symbols of success.
- Develop a new definition of success based upon your personal paradigm.
- Experience the power of your personal paradigm.
- Learn the four different paradigms from which people live.
- The core beliefs of each paradigm.
Conquer Your Key Moments
- Understand how you respond to challenging or upsetting events (key moments).
- Explore and understand the patterns in your responses to key moments.
- Develop a process for exploring the consequences of your behavior.
- Choose positive behaviors and feelings during your key moments.
- Identify and challenge the distortions in your interpretations.
- Learn a method for changing weakening beliefs to empowering beliefs.
- Understand the nature of reality.
- Learn the importance of aligning your life to reality.
- Accept some of the difficult realities of your life.
- Explore and let go of resentments, complaints, and blame.
- Learn to live in the here and now.
- Learn the meaning and nature of personal responsibility.
- Understand how you avoid taking responsibility for yourself.
- Assess your willingness to accept personal responsibility.
- See the choices available in your life.
- Understand the power and freedom that comes from accepting responsibility.
Clarify Your Vision
- Set goals to achieve your vision.
- Understand the meaning and power of vision.
- Clarify your personal vision.
- Evaluate the thoughts that keep you from living your vision.
Interpersonal Dialogue: The Steps
- Learn the steps of dialogue.
- Practice the skills of mutuality.
- Learn and practice various inquiry skills.
- Understand the meaning and guidelines of advocacy.
- Practice using the skills of dialogue.
- Identify actions to improve your ability to engage in dialogue.
Act With Integrity
- Understand the meaning of personal integrity.
- Recognize when you are acting from personal integrity.
- Know the symptoms and consequences of self-betrayal.
- Learn to let what matters most govern what matters least.
- Deepen your commitment to what is most important.
- Learn to make your behavior more congruent with what is most important to you.
Value Who You Are
- Understand the meaning and importance of self-esteem.
- Become the primary source of your self-esteem.
- Accept your imperfections.
- Learn to make time for self-renewal.
- Acknowledge and build upon your strengths.
- Maintain an attitude of gratitude.