Strategic Partnership FAQ..Questions about Partnering
OUR CLIENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
If you hear about someone or a company who is thinking about marketing, sales, or strategic planning coaching or training, simply refer that person to us. If your referral leads to a retained assignment, you will receive a $1,000 plus commission. It’s that simple. Here’s how the program works:
Simply refer to us. If, within 3 months from your referral, it leads to a retained assignment for PerformONE Training or The Sales Coaching Group, or any product or service is sold, we will pay you a fee plus commissions. It’s that simple. For each additional successful referral, we will send another $1,000 plus commission. No limit.
Please note that we are NOT asking for an endorsement of any kind. We are simply looking for an introduction. If we are chosen to do work, we expect that selection to be based solely on our merits, as presented by us to the prospective client. All we are asking you to do is make an introduction.
A qualified referral must include the person’s name, organization, and contact information. Also, the person must be expecting to hear from us to discuss his/her needs.
THE FINE PRINT
All payments are made upon collection of invoices typically, due upon receipt. We will issue you a 1099 at the end of the calendar year for income tax purposes. We will provide monthly commission statements.
HOW TO SUBMIT A REFERRAL
Submitting a referral is simple. You may email or call with your referral information – we just require some basic information (more details). Please make sure the prospect is expecting to hear from us; we will mention your name.
WHY IS THE COMPENSATION SO GENEROUS?
Why not? Once a client begins working with us, we can usually count on repeat business. So it’s worth it for us to get that initial introduction.
WHO IS A GOOD REFERRAL CANDIDATE
This is just a short list. In general, any company that is struggling with consistency in finding, winning, and retaining the very best customers are a candidate for our services. This includes marketing, sales, and strategic planning. We work with start-up, small, mid-size, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Companies or individuals who need to grow sales and protect their product margins.
- Companies or individuals who struggle with sales planning.
- Companies or individuals who are new to sales management.
- Companies who have no marketing process.
- Companies who have no sales process.
- Companies who are struggling with their competitive advantages and how to clearly communicate their unique differentiation.
- Companies who are struggling with fact based decision-making in respect to business development.
- Companies who do not have any sales management. We serve as part time sales managers.
- Companies who want to understand how to consistently produce great leads.
- Companies who want to learn how to attract more prospects.
- Companies he do not understand how to capture leads.
- Companies who want to learn how to nurture short-term and long-term prospects.
- Companies who want to increase the lifetime value of their current customers.
- Companies who are struggling to win deals.
Our sales process includes a very careful needs analysis to determine, 1) if we are good fit with the client, 2)if we can truly provide a solution that improves their current condition.
CAN I REFER SOMEONE AT MY OWN EMPLOYER?
Yes, as long as you feel comfortable with the circumstances. Again, we are only looking for an introduction, not an endorsement of any kind.
WHO DOES REFERRED PERSON NEED TO BE?
Simply, anyone that can make decisions. Preferably, we like to discuss business coaching with the C- suite or the business owner.
WHAT IF I REFER MORE THAN ONE LEAD?
There is no limit. For every successful referral you will receive a FedEx package with a check inside.
HOW DO I SUBMIT A REFERRAL?
You may either email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (918 706-1992). Be sure to include:
• Your name
• Your contact information
• The prospect’s name and organization
• The prospect’s contact information
• Any other relevant information you would like to share
Please make sure the prospect is expecting to hear from us; we will mention your name.